23.4.10

The Wonderful World of Massage

Had a massage this morning... OMG was it ever needed. Unfortunately I had uber tight lower back, neck and shoulders. It is now like 10 hours later and almost ever muscle in my body is screaming at me...

Now I know from past experience not to leave the massages until things are bad but the last little bit I have had no time at all. Now, though, I really wish I had made time for myself before this (it was nice to get one post quitting though). Tomorrow will be worse than today, I know that for sure. But it is all for the greater good... My goal is at least once a month go and see him, that way I don't wait too long to get all the kinks out.

But until then I will suffer for my negligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment