Late at Night, You are in my thoughts
Mom, man do I ever with you were here right now. I am having the most amazing time on my practicum and want to tell you all about it... Next week is 3 years since God took you home to be an angel. Lucky for me, I think you are my angel. You guide me through a lot, and I know you are always with me.
I only hope I am making you proud! xoxoxo
Just found these pictures of Mom, and Mom & Dad. They made me smile.
Your mom will always be your angel and will forever be guiding and supporting you through your life experiences. I know she is beyond proud of you, as I am also. You're an amazing person and your strength and courage to get through the hard times is something I know you got from your mom, and she will always live on through you. You're my angel and beautiful friend. I love you. xoxo
ReplyDelete