I AM MILDLY FREAKING OUT!!!! I start my clinical practicum tomorrow afternoon and am so nervous. What am I going to be doing? Well I will be essentially providing free labour at one of Alberta's fine Alberta Health Services Emergent Care Centers... Really that is what it is. I will be working 3-11 (or 12 or 1am) Monday to Friday in hopes of gaining hands on patient experience in a clinical setting. I am excited don't get me wrong, and I know I will gain a lot of knowledge in patient assessment and vitals but the concept is crazy. I have to take a week off work to work for free... Because of patient confidentiality I can not share what goes on this upcoming week, but I will, at the end of the week undoubtably say that I have an amazing time and in a heart beat do it again! (At least that is what I said after my day in the OR back in February).
So wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment