6.4.10

4.5 Weeks Until Possession

Well, It is now a month away. We were allowed in the new house for the last time tonight. I have to say, and maybe I am a little biased, but it is looking amazing. The Kitchen almost looks like a kitchen minus some appliances, the dining room/living room looks great minus a few fixes that are needed, bathrooms look like bathrooms with toliets and sinks and bath tubs (except the half bath that is), and the bedrooms I can see myself curl up in bed on a Sunday with my honey and just relax all day.

Josh seemed pretty excited to, even called his dad and asked him to come take a look.

Of course with any construction zone there are a bunch of fix ups that need to be dealt with... we have made notes and during the walk through will see if they are fixed and if not - deficiency list! I am hoping the obvious things arfe taken care of.

This has been a long time (the journey started at 14 weeks), and too see it now... WOW...

Below is a little sneak peak!

This is our Kitchen! A little dusty, but still looking awesome!

The Main Bath on the Upper Floor!

Fire Place... I am looking so forward to this come the Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment