Lame I know but I am not able to get into the house at this time to give updates in there... mind you the only real updates would be Fridge, Stove, and maybe clean? So it wouldn't be very exciting anyway. So instead now it is time to update the exterior landscaping stuff and maybe the neighbour situation.
Now our actual neighbour is supposed to be our age and a chef at some golf course... I think he moves in not long after us. I really hope we have good neighbours, not the "REALLY GOOD" ones where they ask for a cup of sugar and give us a cup of milk, but the kind that is not nosey or complainers. Mind you the sugar and milk type may come in handy when it is so cold outside I am too lazy to go to the store!!!
Well with that thought of the day I will leave you with the pictures of our Neighbours Dirt and our backyard, as well as the note that in 27 days we will have possession of our new HOME!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment