Well, today was a day I am sure will go down in history. I have quit my job, with no clue as to plans for the future. In fact, I have quit my job knowing I do not have anything lined up, and we take possession of my new house in 2 weeks... Smart Woman aren't I?
But seriously I made the decision and for the first time in a long time I am doing this for me and no one else. I have no one I need to report to or start working under. It is just me. I am doing this so that I can focus on my education entirely and so that I am happy (cuz lets face the facts, I haven't been for awhile). I need to take care of me now. I no longer will need to worry about something else running smoothly or covering shifts due to immaturity and inexperience in the professional world, I will though be ensuring my life is running smoothly, that I am healthy and happy and that my relationship is happy and healthy. This one is for me.
I gave a month notice, thats lots of time for replacements to be found. I wish everyone the best and am sad to be leaving the great people but you gotta do what you gotta do right? I have learnt a lot in the last 14 months (good and bad), that I will take with me into the future (what should and should not be done as management). I will miss the good times and the laughter, and hope that people will not forget what they do not see everyday (and I mean 7 days a week nearly all the time).
Thank you, and Good Luck
No comments:
Post a Comment