6.4.10

Moving Madness

Well with just over 4 weeks remaining until Moving Day, I have made some progress in the 27 years at this house. But I swear, everytime I start packing, more and more is found. Keep or throw away... it really is neverending. Josh seems to think he will be packed up and ready to go in 1 day! I wish...

I have been packing for like 2 months now... mind you I quit for the last few weeks while I focused on school but still. And unfortunately since my bro moved home he keeps moving my boxes so my organized chaos has since become pure chaos. Soon though. I have 2 weeks left to slack and then the intense packing begins.

So here is the damage so far and trust me... this is the pretty side of the basement... maybe if you are lucky I will get a picture of the disaster I am still dealing with.

Now this is primarily Kitchen, Bathroom, Sheets, Comforters, Some Art, Books, and DVD's with a scatter of miscellaneous stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment