Its 2 weeks today that we move, and we got a call from the Lawyer today. Meeting on Tuesday!!!! Well mind you if the assistant would have called back to confirm we would know for sure but I will confirm on Monday. I am just marveled that 12 weeks ago, we walked into a showhome and fell in love with a house. And what I cannot believe more is that in 2 weeks, Josh and I will be home owners!!!!
This is just insane. I have never been so happy and so scared all at the same time. What makes this experience even more special is the fact that I am with the most amazing guy and we are doing this together. We picked the cabinets and the flooring, we watched every week as the house was being built, we made the calls and waited impatiently for the phone calls about the status of mortgages and construction - even when we were locked out for some odd and crazy reason. This has brought us closer together.
Speaking of closer together. Last weekend when Josh and I saw "Alice in Wonderland", I felt like a Teenager in love all over again. After the movie, I had this smile that wouldn't go away, and I was laughing. We held hands and wandered the mall happy. I don't even know when the last time I was that happy was. But there is something about him that makes me so happy. Maybe it is how I feel safe with him or how he can make me laugh at the simplest things. Maybe how we both love the same things (except maybe sanding his car). But really whatever it is I want forever. I want that goofy smile to never go away. I want to be happy and no matter what it takes this is one thing I will not let anything inthe way of anymore... Happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment