9.4.10

What a day!

Lunch with a old friend, drinks with my bro... what a great day!!!!

Went for lunch with my old boss Susan today, she is the sweetest lady ever, plus the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen... it just suits some people and she makes pregnancy look good!!!! Susan is due in July with her first. Though I have only known her a year, she is one of those people I never want to lose... she is like a guardian angel, always there with positive things to say and make me smile.

This is a picture of us on her last day of work with me (2009)

Then, cuz I was bored tonight and really really don't wanna clean or pack, I asked Dustin to come to Walmart with me then bought a few drinks for us. It was nice to just hang out with my brother. Its been a long time since we have ever really hung out, and it was nice... definitely gonna make it a monthly thing with us... a Bro and Sis Date!!!

Here is us a few years ago when he was visiting in Calgary.

Gonna have a girls night home tonight and just watch movies. New Moon is on the list. Just want to be relaxed in bed enjoying mindless movies that work with your imagination...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment