20.4.10

An A+ Kinda Day

Submitted all my paperwork from my clinical today. A+. Not too bad. Also got some intel on the Ambulance practicum (I would tell you but then I'd have to erase your memory! LOL). I am still waiting on an official start date though.

But then again, now I have a lot of decisions to make in regards to my future. Like the obvious stuff I got figured out... Pack, Run, Move, Sleep... the important stuff. But then again, the real decisions are eating me up. I have no clue what to do. I am not happy with everything that I am doing right now. I love my potential future job choice, however when I am going to be able to do it is still up in the air. Blasted province still has the hiring freeze on, which translates into ALYSHA CANNOT GET A JOB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment