Ladies and Gentleman, as of 6pm tonight, all legal and mortgage documents were signed. We spent an hour at the lawyers, and other than all the extra fees (some of which we will be getting back) that we paid (leaving us feeling used and abused), and the hand cramp from the 18 odd documents that made no sense to anyone who doesn't speak mortgagese or lawyerese, it is officially official. We will be in debt to someone for the next 35 years!!!! Lucky us!
It was quite the experience. I am really glad that part is over though. Now all we can think is how much more money are we going to have to shell out in the next little bit. I have lived out of my parents before and had to pay all the bills, it sucks. And financially I am glad Josh has a good job cuz I know I could never afford to do this at the rate I am going.
It was nice to see Josh though, haven't seen much of him lately with all his exams and me working so much. But I guess that will all change pretty quick!
No comments:
Post a Comment