12.4.10

Alarm Clock Mishap

So generally when you set an alarm clock it WORKS!!!! I woke 8 minutes before I was to be at work today... this is insane. Mind you I only needed to be at work for 2 hours today but still... What is worse is I have been having problems with the alarm for awhile and lately it was working no problem. But NOT TODAY!!!!

I don't know if I am more upset that the alarm didn't go off or the fact I had to work at 5am... Did I mention I am working the night shift tonight at the hospital? I am tired. That is really the thing. And I have a doctors appointment at 9:45... so I only get to go home for 90 minutes to sleep then back up and off to the doctors. Then because our washer adn dryer quit I will need to hang out at a laundry mat and wash my uniform for tonight - why dad disconnected them yesterday when the new set doesn't arrive until tomorrow is beyond me... Maybe I will luck out and my uniform doesn't smell and I can wear it tonight! Doubtful, why would something go exceptionally well for me lately, especially when I woke up late and was almost late for work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment