26.5.10

Thank Heavens Only 7 Hours!

Yup, only 7 hours today. Which is amazing cuz I need a break. Josh went camping this last weekend and I got to stay home alone but its not much of a break when you a thinking too much or cleaning. And really today won't be a break as I will be finishing unpackign what I have at home and cleaning. Crazy me thought it would be a good idea to have a House Warming this weekend, just announced it today, and I have so much to do. If I actually do it, it will not be bad. But the worst part is I know some of the people invited adn it could turn into a drunken chaos. I guess that kinda thing happens once in awhile.

Oh and I invited my family over on the afternoon... I am really hoping they don't come...

It was nice to spend the weekend alone. Got a lot of mental stuff dealt with (thank heavens for friends that bring over movies because you are losing your mind and upset - BTW the Tooth Fairy is really funny). I unpacked the majority of my art on Monday when Josh got home. I have so much, now it is deciding where to put it, keep it, or lose it... I opt for put and keep! A lot of it is landscape black and white. Time will tell... I think I will just re-pack it all up and make the decision later.

Work is going well. hard to believe I am done in less than a week. It is really insane at this point. So not sure as to what is going on at all - translation, who knows if I have a job when practicum is over. I am also hoping practicum hurrys up and gets here (just under 2 weeks). I am so nervous, and haven't found my uniform yet...  not a good sign. Guess I need to get the rest of my stuff unpacked and from my dads pronto. At least I finally have an alarm clock (bought... didn't get mine from dads - mad at my bro don't wanna go there). Maybe after the party this weekend I will get on it (I really need to find my uniform!!!).

Other than that, nothing major exciting. Honestly, nothing ever really exciting... maybe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment