Another Monday has come with me having to leave my nice warm bed, curled up next to my honey, to come to work at an unearthly hour! How fair is that really? What is worse, I am still sick from last week and could use as much sleep as humanly possible. But no, this week will be packed full of (you guessed it) PACKING!!!! I got absolutely nothing accomplished this weekend... that was all I was supposted to be doing too... blasted all!!!!
At least I did have an enjoyable weekend with my honey - Saturday we shopped for curtain rods (4 stores later), and got groceries for the new place (spent way too much $$$). Sunday, Josh was a tad hungover from a party Saturday night so it was a pretty quiet day. We celebrated 2 years together and it was amazing. Jubilations for dinner theatre and other than being exhausted by the end, we laughed and had a ton of fun... looking forward to the next show in hopefully the near future.
Oh and we move in like 4 days and I have so much packing left to do... Gonna nap when I get off work today and then pack until I cannot pack anymore tonight. Hopefully some laundry will get accomplished as well. I work for like 3 hours on possession day, but then I am off until Tuesday so at least we will get a bunch of unpacking done. A great friend of mine is helping me move the boxes on friday (so the plan is meet for breakfast after my 3 hours at work - with Josh too, and pack up two trucks worth of boxes - most likely that will be all of them - and move). There is a huge chance we may be able to move some furniture as well... which would be awesome! I would like to get the boxes done early so that I can unpack the kitchen stuff and run it through the dishwasher right away. Gonna also move the majority of stuff from Josh's house too... If all works out, the move Saturday should be pretty easy.
So I work again today (yes it is part of being an adult). But it is freezing in here... I have never been this cold! TURN OFF THE AC!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment