5.5.10

Got Screwed Again

Because a person of authority wouldn't talk to me, my future here has been practically handed over to someone else. They made it clear awhile ago that I wasn't wanted here, this solidfied the truth. and what is worse is I thought she was on my side, she didn't even have the decency to tell me, but instead pushed me to talk to him. It was sneaky and uncalled for. It definitely showed the lack of respect for me as a person from both parties and so be it. Yeah, I need the job and the $$$ but they don't need me. If he chooses not to speak with me again before the 14th, I will have my writen notice ready to go. Even if he was going to increase my wage by $2 and give me more headaches to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment