14.5.10

Giving up on Fairytales

When you are younger everything is a fairytale. As you get older you want to meet prince charming and be taken away by a white horse. Unfortunately that doesn't happen and you end up with a broken heart alone and discouraged. You wonder where the white horse is only to realize that is was just childish to think. Next thing you know you are sleeping in separate rooms and barely talking because there is no point anymore.

I dreamt about that last night. I have so much travelling through my brain lately that I have no clue anymore what I should be doing with life. If I go with Plan A, I break hearts. Plan B, my heart gets broken. Plan C, no one wins. And Plan D, pretend nothing is on your mind and go through life. Whats worse is no one understands or knows what is going on. All I want is to understand why it is this keeps happening to me. Why it is always me.

No comments:

Post a Comment