13.5.10

(Rudely Spoken) Good Morning World!

Yep, you saw right, that was not a pleasant Good Morning World. You would think, your spouse needs to be up at an unearthly hour, the animal is being a pain, don't get up and take care of it, make you spouse who needs to be waking up at the unearthly hour deal with it... and that is all I am gonna say about that one.

OK, so yesterday morning, my supervisor comes to me stating he is talking to his boss man about me and my raise... hmm slight pickle I am in. A job is a job and when you don't have one set up, prolly good to keep it. There are stipulations to be made (like I get a break and a little respect, oh and no 5am-11pm Monday thru Sunday expectations), if he talks to me. I shouldn't have to be the one to approach the situation. If he wants me, he needs to bring it. Then again, I am as curious as a cat... damn cat... back to the topic please!

Yesterday, we also got satellite! Please let it be working when I get home... it was still authorizing or initializing or something like that when I went to bed last night. Not that I am going to watch anything when I get home, prolly just gonna go to bed.

So, last week I had my 'Outta the Context of Normalcy Day', well it happened again. Tried to help again, offer words of encouragement (that I truely believe) and then I get hit with something that throws me totally off again. Makes a person really wonder motives and thought processes... Time will tell my friend, time will tell.

Have I mentioned how tired I am today? So looking forward to going home and daydreaming (or actually dreaming) the afternoon away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment