It appears that I am slowing down on my posts, I do apologize. I don't have a logical excuse, except the no internet at the house as of yet (hopefully soon that will change).
I do want to slow down in a lot of aspects of my life though. Slow down and enjoy the moments, you know the ones. Those ones where days later you think back and a little smile emerges on your face. I want to enjoy life again; go for walks, practice yoga, live for today.
I talked to Josh last night and after my practicum I am going on a small roadtrip - prolly just to see Grampa but it will be a much needed mini vacation. We actually had an amazing talk last night, about a lot of things. He gives me that support and love I need and I hope I do the same for him. He definitely is an amazing guy and I am lucky to have him. Kinda sucks that we have satellite being installed today... no TV has almost forced us to talk to each other. It has been nice.
Maybe I can add that to the slowing down theory I am having. NO (or less) TV. More face to face time, less boob tube, more books, more anything stimulating.
No comments:
Post a Comment