I am so sorry, I haven't wrote in ages...
Lets see to recap, 4 tours of practicum completed - Graduated SAIT's EMT program with honours, loving my new home with my amazing boyfriend, my best friend ditched me for a job in Oz (which I an uber happy for her), and yup that is really about it...
Now on to today. I am writting this entry from a hotel in Edmonton (I know, a place I never really want to be). Let me explain. I am here because at 0230hrs on Sunday morning I will be boarding a chartered flight to Norman Wells, NWT to work as an Oil Well Medic (sounds better than EMR). I got my books and movies packed... oh and clothes and intense medical knowledge... lol... plus tomorrow I get to buy myself some kickass coveralls, hardhat, fire retardent gloves and pretty safety googles... I'm telling you, I am planning on one amazingly uncoordinated work attire!!!!!
The task now is to keep myself entertained, and mentally stable for minimum 3 weeks in the middle of nowwhere. No one even knows about internet or cell service at this point... I wonder how many times I can watch Avatar and still think it is a movie... lol
WISH ME LUCK!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment