4.9.10

Saturday Night Update

Got more info on my next adventure. Apparently the foreman on site is an ass... lucky me gets to play Switzerland unless a situation requires me to play an American... oh yeah! He made the last medic cry... this should be interesting.
Gotta travel 90km every day to and from the site, home base will be a hotel in Edson. Nice for me the weather in Edson is similar to Calgary right now - Not amazing.

Starting to feel the sadness of leaving soon. Josh is out tonight, tomorrow I have to work in the afternoon and then probably go to his dad's for dinner, which is leaving no time just the two of us. I need to be on the road at 6:45am on Monday morning... not a happy gal at all right now. I am gonna miss him... :(

Oh and lucky us both had some form of possibly food poisioning last night... mine still not happy today but I will survive. It was horrible. Do not need to be sick at all right now. Too much to get done and prepare for.

Anything else exciting... NOPE... thus is my life... but I have no complaints!

Watching Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal tonight. Anthony Hopkins truly is amazing, I haven't seen one of his movies I haven't enjoyed and his role of Hannibal Lector, even watched millions of times, still brings chills to my spine! Marvelous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment