Looks like I leave on Monday for a month. Where... well I am not 100% sure... 3 hours east of Edmonton, but the exact location, not sure. I do know I will be making money, will need to bring everything (including linens and dishes), and will be working at an oil well. As for more details then that... I will learn soon I do hope.
However I do write my license in 4 weeks today so I will need to be off for that (got an understanding boss man so that is good). Which by the way I am totally stressed out about. I need to pass this exam... not only is it $747, but it is also a 3 day trip to Edmonton.. and one of the most stressful times I don't want to deal with. I can do it. I am sure I can.
Its gonna be a long month away. Please email me and keep me updated on the real world. I will also keep everyone posted on anything interesting my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment