1.9.10

Just a thought

So I was thinking, I occassionally come up with random thoughts... Why not share them?

This one is based on the fact that things in my life over the last few years have been extremely weird, and difficult. I suffer from depression, I know that. I had spoken to my doctor a few years ago and he suggested, no drugs, just so things that make you happy. I have tried, and continue to try.
This thought came to my mind when I was having a rough day recently, and I believe it holds true to everyone, who have had problems in their life or not.

Have you ever wondered "What if?" We all do it, but do we need to. If that "What if?" situation was meant to be, then it would be. Stop living in that mindset and enjoy what you have now.


My favorite; Live, Learn, and Love (Live for today, Learn from yesterday, and Love tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment