7.9.10

And then...

So I arrived safely at my destination in my tank of a truck. Turns out that the hotel I am staying at is retarded, they also extended my stay with no problem however 2 hours later I get a call while I am on site stating they have double booked my room and I need to move my stuff... ah I am at work!!!! So they moved everything (yes everything) for me. Not impressed at all.


Plus I got lost getting to the site. The directions my boss gave me were incorrect. Thankfully I still made it on time. But also thankfully for my sanity (it was a long and boring day today) I get a partner for the next few days. They are doing some hard and dangerous work and think more than one medic is a good idea. So I get an EMT with an ambulance, should be arriving at 4am. We have to leave at 6:30am to make it to site on time. So yeah, it is going to be an interesting tour up here I do believe. And the site man isn't an ass at all, he is pretty nice actually.

Plus, I miss my honey and kitty. Its lonely here. I am not a fan of lonely at all. But I need to be here to make money. Hopefully I can make $$ and it is not too long that I am away. Its only been 2 days. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment