23.11.10

Magic Bag = Lifesaver

Well, this may be a entry for the Too Much Information column, but I don't really care. I bought a magic bag... you know one of those blue bags that you can heat in the microwave... and I am loving it more than anyone can imagine.

I am suffering from horrible menstral cramps right now plus the fact it is like -40 where I am and my back has gotten cold (which means for me unbearable pain), which makes me a very unhappy person. This magic bag though has gone to bed with me at night, sits with me on the couch doing homework, watching tv, blogging, pretty much anytime I need it... Painkillers are not working but this has been a lifesaver. I only have a few more days here in the cold (leaving on Thursday) but until I can get into my nice bed I will use this to help. I just wonder how I will manage a nearly 6 hour drive home without a microwave to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment