22.11.10

Advanced Medical Terminology

I started a Medical Terminology Certificate through Mount Royal University just before starting EMT school last year and unfortunately was not able to complete the last course successfully (thanks to exhaustion from work and internet issues as it is an online course). Lucky for me, I was able to afford to complete this course now.

I start today, and though it has been a few months since I have sat down and studied, I am excited to get going. There are 5 units with 5 exams and 5 assignments, plus the final exam. I think I can make it through with less headache this time. I really hope so.

Lucky for me I have already done the course once and since I have so much time to do nothing at work I am going to work on this course. I have until Dec 23 to complete it but if I work as hard as I am hoping to, I want to be done by the end of this month, if not the end of the week... Its only a 16 hour course so really... I should be able to complete it this week.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment