13.11.10

Fox Creek Area

Well I made it to Fox Creek Area yesterday afternoon, met the guy I was relieving, met the consultants, settled in, made dinner, went to a shift change safety meeting, chatted with night consultant, got steak dinner cooked for me from one of the crew... it was so yummy!!!!

I think I may like it here if I get food once in awhile. I share a shack with the mud guy. He seems nice. There is a rule in the shack... no late night yummy smelling cooking allowed. Works for me. The last thing I need is to have someone cooking something that smells so good late at night.. then I am going to want to eat again! The plan is actually to try and lose some weight, praying for luck.

We are supposed to move sites at the end of the week... will see...

Living area (couch is super comfy)

Kitchen area

Bed and Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment