30.3.10

Suffering from an illness called STRESS

Ok, so here is the deal. 2 unit exams, 1 exam covering the entire 10 months, 1 exam on 1 whole text book, and final lab testing... 48 hours to get it all done and am guessing that I am pretty close to 12 weeks behind.

Oh yes, if you didn't already figure it out I am losing my mind. Funny thing about it is that when I need the love and support from my man - I snap at him and am horrible! Why are we like that? I feel horrible but the next 48 hours I am not going to ba allowed to think of anything but me and my hell, oh and I cannot forget all the expectations of me everywhere... clean my room, pack for the move in 5.5 weeks, work, work, and don't forget more work... LOSING MY MIND!!!!


All I am looking forward to at this time is getting everything done and napping... no sleeping for like 14 hours with no disruption... I am thinking Saturday night, a couple bottles of wine and sleep... hopefully not alone but yes, lots of sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment