I am exhausted... its official. And I may throw in the towel. I have had a horrible week (well other than my handsome honey and our beautiful house and a good day at school). I feel like I am all spacey and scatterbrained. Like I need to make some changes and don't even know where to begin them. It sucks. If I decide to make the big change, I will be hurting. If I don't make the change, I may end up locked in a white paded room wear a jacket with long sleeves that tie behind me. That is not gonna work cuz I look like a whale in white... lol
No seriously, I was attacked and cornered. Made to feel inadequate and lies were told. If that is how this game of life is played then count me out. What ever happened to respect and appreciation? What ever happened to reward hard work? Oh yes, I remember, I haven't been. What do you do when the ball of string called life is slowlt unraveling and you are hurt by words from people you expected more from? Still leaning towards the white room personally.
And what makes it worse is it is affecting my personal life with my family, friends and loved ones. Heck I haven't even seen my kitty today. I have locked myself in my room and been rude and snippy to my family all day. I hate the person I have become because of this but how do I change when I know the situation will only get worse and never better. How did I let this happen? How can I be to blame?
I just need time, time away from everything where I am not worrying about people, I don't have to think about school, work or anything... WAKE UP ALYSHA... that is never gonna happen. Until then, I guess I will just wait, in my room alone with my stuffed bunny and a can of Root Beer.
No comments:
Post a Comment