OMG... Building a house is beyond exciting!!!! And the fact that in 7 weeks I get to live with the most amazing guy in the world makes it even better. Never have I been so happy... give or take a few aspects of my life that need an overhaul, but all in good time.
So we went and looked at the house tonight... it was our weekly visit, and wow is it coming together fast. I cannot believe how close it is getting to be an actual home. Earlier in the week, Josh made a pit stop to take a piece and was convinced (and then got me convinced) that the wrong colour cabinets were being installed. I still, seeing the finished product, am convinced they are not the exact ones but wow they look awesome. Plus when we were there, tile was installed already. That was like 3 days early... maybe they are gonna finish sooner???? To be honest I hope not cuz I need to make some $$$$ before moving day... I know how expense living is and will need a little dough to help out.
Well here is a pic of the kitchen... don't wanna give you too much details before the final project is done but I think she is looking pretty damn good!!!! Now remember it is still construction so it is pretty dusty still!
No comments:
Post a Comment