Well I am now back at work in Lestock, Saskatchewan, after a very short trip home for Thanksgiving. I was lucky enough to enjoy turkey dinner with Josh's family, and a little one on one time with my Aunt and her beautiful family, oh and of course spend some time with my sweetheart.
Trust me I know I was only away a few days when I got to see him this time... but I guess that is what love does to you, messes with your mind when you are not with them.
I miss him, and my darling kitty who has taken to sleeping in the linen closet on a red towel on the 1st shelf. It is not normal, but mind you he did leave the closet to sleep in my arms when I was home... maybe it is cuz I am away! He misses me!
Other than that, nothing new to update. I will however be updating the posts from the last few months that I was waiting on photos for, soon I hope... then you can see the fun updates of my life on the road as of late.
No comments:
Post a Comment