11.10.10

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I want to give thanks to a few people:
  • Josh - for loving me, unconditionally; when it is cold outside, or my nose is just cold, when I am cranky, or burn dinner, when I have to leave at a moments notice, or when I realize how much I miss you when I am gone and doubt I can go on like this, when I am poor or when I am rich. With you, I am the richest person in the world... thank you xoxox
  • Dustin - for being the most amazing bro ever. You are my rock, and as often as you are here for me, I will always be here for you!
  • Dad - for loving me, and bailing me out, for being my friend, what more could a daughter ask for?
  • Mom - even though you are gone you still lead me in the right direction, thank you for being my angel
  • Skittles - for bringing a smile to my face with the little things you do.
  • Veronica - my moral compass, I look up to you and feel honoured you choose me as a friend!
  • Ashley - for always being there to listen (and loving the same shows as me), and welcoming me into your family with an open heart
  • Kathy - for being the coolest big sister with the biggest heart (and ears) ever!
  • The people of the past - those who made me cry, made me question who I am, and those who did not appreciate me; I pray one day you will see what you have done. It is because of you I am who I am, and I thank you for making me a strong person.
  • The Family I have, and the Family I have with Josh - you make me feel at home and loved, and then the ones who don't, you remind me of the thoughts I had for the people of the past.
  • Everyone else I should remember but don't.... thank you for being a part of my life
Thank you to those who have supported me and guided me with love and compassion through everything I do! It is you, that I am thankful for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment