1.12.10

An Explanation

Ok, so I finally left Edmonton at 2:30 this morning, drove like a crazy person for nearly 6 hours (well until I started to see imaginary wildlife and drove slow), and arrived in Anzac at 7:30ish. Called the contact, he says get settled in camp then call me... I have called twice, no answer, just voicemail... I am still in camp... Now wishing I would have known I would be useless today and slept while I waited (going to sleep when I am done typing).  No heat in camp. Sat freezing in my room until just got a little heater... its getting warmer.

All I know is I am tired. I have been up for too many hours with little sleep. I am still cranky but right now nothing I can do about it. Gotta do truck inventory still but don't really care so I will do later. Got me another job prospect (well truthfully I already have the job its not a prospect) but the new boss and the current boss are friends... they can fight over me (new boss to win or I quit... pretty simple). New job, same idea, just regular days to work and days off. I would have a schedule. Which is nice considering! I just hope I am doing the right thing.

I will update more later... too tired to type. Sweet Dreams are coming my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment